26 Mar MASTER SCHEDULER
A growing local Utah manufacturer is searching for a Master Scheduler. This position requires to work closely with the Production Manager, Warehouse Manager, Line Leads and Purchasing department. This is a very hands-on position in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage production schedulers.
- Take functional lead to coordinate all resources that effect production schedule.
- Manage demand planning for forecasted items.
- Coordinate and communicate production scheduling issues to necessary departments.
- Determine root cause issues in order to help create an efficient production schedule
- Develop and manage KPI’s such as OTIF, schedule change rate, etc.…
- Effectively create and communicate production schedules to maximize fill rates, minimize changeovers, mitigate overstock, and obsolete items
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5-10 years experience in production/master scheduling
- MRP/ERP experience
- Purchasing and Inventory Management experience
- Proficient in MS Office software with a focus in Excel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business Administration or related) or a combination of equivalent school/work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to think critically, using logic and reasoning to identify solutions and approaches to problems
- Ability to cooperate with different departments in a positive manner
- Ability to deal with high-stress situations
- Will remain in a stationary sitting position over 75% of the time
- Constantly operates a computer and other office machines such as calculator, copy machine, computer and printer Occasionally must be able to lift up to 50 lbs