09 Sep IT Support Tech
The IT Support Tech will provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, software, networking, and EDI. This position requires multitasking and flexibility with strong time management skills. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and able to troubleshoot a wide scope of technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain computers, networks, printers, WIFI access point, servers, security cameras etc.
- Manage new user setup (e.g. domain controller accounts, emails, and VPN access)
- Learn EDI functions with the intention to maintain and own processes
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues through an internal ticketing system
- Interact with internal and external parties as the ongoing technical support for interface issues (shipping technologies, WorldShip/Crossware, SPS, Commerce Hub)
- Work cross-functionally to resolve any issues
- Create and maintain documentation and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience required in similar role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills