10 Sep Ecommerce Marketing Manager
The Ecommerce Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for the management and optimization of the customer experience for Blue Chip Group’s internal and external ecommerce websites. This role ensures conversion rates, average order values, and other site performance metrics meet and exceed established KPIs and goals for internal website. The Ecommerce Manager will also be responsible for all acquisition, conversion and retention strategies and activities associated with ecommerce, while accelerating revenue growth through the company’s sales and marketing initiatives.
- Develop meaningful metrics that communicate performance results tied to strategic objectives
- Develop and analyze marketing, sales and business data to help guide business decisions using data and statistical analysis
- Seek ways to improve the conversion rate through performance improvements in the conversion funnel and related site content through UX and UI improvements
- Define and implement complex front-end development projects in conjunction with the Marketing team and Director of Sales
- Collaborate with team of website content specialists and ensure the timely publication of promotions, new products and other website content
- Create models for proposed marketing initiatives to drive ongoing improvements in sales and profitability
- Manage the offsite seller ratings and onsite reviews, to include rating and reviews acquisition strategies
- Plan, execute and measure conversion funnel tests, A/B testing of high trafficked landing pages SEO, content and copy changes and conversion tactics to optimize performance for internal and external websites
- Provide monthly and quarterly financial reports for Sales and Marketing teams
- Obtain market share by developing digital marketing plans and programs, including PPC, email, affiliates, etc.
- Establish a data-driven approach to inform and build overall digital and social strategy and increase engagement
- Shape social media and digital campaigns with competitive industry analysis and measurement framework
- Analyze the experience of customers across channels and touch points, through the utilization of web analytic and CRM data, and determine how those paths to purchase can be improved
- Improve the bounce and exit rates across the website
- Evaluate emerging technologies and vendors and provide recommendations for adoption
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, vendor partners and agencies on site enhancements projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of a combination of consumer marketing and digital marketing experience in an e-commerce or online services company is required,
- Experience executing A/B and multi-variant tests online, including ideation, execution, and reporting.
- Familiarity with the OpenCart CMS platform or similar ecommerce centric CMS platforms
- Knowledge of SQL, Google Analytics, and statistical analysis methods
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel (experience working with large amounts of data, pivot tables and complex functions)
- Strong written, oral communication, and presentation skills and the experience to efficiently plan, prioritize, and manage numerous tasks simultaneously.
- Proven self-starter who can identify new opportunities, analyze a problem and develop tactics/strategies to drive growth
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work on a fast paced environment and able to multi-task and prioritize