16 Oct Director of Human Resources
Blue Chip Group, a growing dry food and beverage manufacturer, is looking for a dynamic, driven, and strategic Human Resources Director. The Human Resources Director is responsible for overseeing the administration of human resource programs including compensation, benefits administration, employee relations, recruiting, retention, talent development, performance management, etc.
This position reports to the CEO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the talent acquisition process including creation of accurate job descriptions, screening, interviewing, and onboarding
- Support our growing business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of our human capital
- Nurture and create meaningful and engaging ways to foster a positive culture
- Manage bi-weekly payroll
- Counsel managers and leaders to resolve issues such as police interpretation, performance management, disciplinary actions, terminations, etc.
- Ensure investigations are conducted fairly and promptly
- Analyze compensation trends and recommend competitive compensation plans, including incentive programs
- Monitor and ensures the company’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations; recommends best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Manage worker’s compensation accidents from beginning to end including accident investigation, communication with claim adjusters and doctors, ensure work restrictions are followed and that corrective actions take place
- Manage leave program: FMLA, LOA, and ADA
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Human Resources, or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience in a manager role
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP certifications preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive business results through HR initiatives
- Must be results-driven and work well with a diverse workforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Spanish-speaking a plus