30 Oct CUSTOMER SUCCESS/ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Customer Success Manager will effectively manage and assist with existing and prospective contract manufacturing accounts. He/she will work cross-functionally with various departments to ensure that branded and contract manufactured products are shipped on-time and meet product specifications.
- Manage new and existing customer relationships
- Create quotes for new and existing customers
- Manage onboarding process of new customers and products
- Set up new accounts, new items, price change forms, vendor packets, etc.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of products
- Create product specification sheets with detailed information to be used across multiple departments
- Maintain margin goals and manage pricing for customers
- Interact with existing and potential customers on the phone and email in a professional and enthusiastic manner
- Build and sustain positive customer relationships
- Investigate customer-related complaints and work to resolve them as quickly as possible
- Ensure samples are requested and delivered in a timely manner
- Collaborate with multiple departments to propose and implement solutions to customer challenges
- Provide accurate reports
- Coordinate special projects as they arise within the sales department
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years customer success experience in one of more of the following: sales support and/or account management
- 1-3 years of project management or implementation experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with contract manufacturing a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Proficient with Google Drive products (sheets, etc.) preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organized
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Works well with little supervision, with other departments and different personalities
- Sedentary work, lifting up to 10 lbs. occasionally. Will remain seated most of the time.
- This position is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal and extensive reading.