16 Feb COSTING & QUOTING SPECIALIST
The Costing & Quoting specialist will assist with quoting potential projects for contract manufacturing and branded products. He/she will also work cross-functionally with various departments to ensure products are costed correctly in our ERP system with the correct routing requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create quotes for new and existing projects, turnkey or tolling..
- Set up new items including raw materials, packaging and finished goods.
- Set up new routing for items.
- Update costing and routing when needed.
- Analysis of current item costing.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to cost projects correctly.
- Coordinate special projects as they arise within the account management or operations department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience with costing a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Proficient with Google Drive products (sheets, etc.) preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Works well with little supervision, with other departments and different personalities
- Sedentary work, lifting up to 10 lbs. occasionally. Will remain seated most of the time.
- This position is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal and extensive reading. .